How to spell THIEST correctly?
The correct spelling for the word "thiest" is actually "theist". Some possible suggestions for correcting this misspelling include using spell-check software, double-checking the spelling in a dictionary or simply asking someone who is familiar with the word for the correct spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell thiest correctly
- athirst After my workout, I was athirst and in need of a drink.
- chest I feel a pressure on my chest when I get nervous.
- Hist "My doctor said I have a hist of allergies.
- pithiest It is often said that brevity is the soul of wit, and the pithiest jokes can be the funniest.
- shiest As the shiest person in the office, she never spoke up during meetings.
- theft Theft is a crime that occurs when someone takes something that does not belong to them.
- These The trees are tall these days.
- thickest The thickest part of the book was the middle, where the plot thickened.
- thinnest This shirt is the thinnest I've ever tried.
- thirst After jogging for an hour, I had a thirst that water alone couldn't quench.
- Thirsts After the hot bread I ate, my thirsts were unbearable.
- thirsty I am very thirsty and could really use a glass of water.
- This This is my favorite wallpaper.
- thrust The pilot had to thrust the throttle forward to gain enough speed to take off.
- whist I heard the faint sound of a whist coming from the other room.
Misspelling of the day