How to spell THINKES correctly?
"Thinkes" is commonly misspelled, but the correct suggestions are "thinks" or "thinkers". "Thinks" is a present tense verb that means to use your mind or believe something, while "thinkers" refers to those who contemplate or ponder thoughtfully. Always double-check spellings in written communication to ensure clarity and accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell thinkes correctly
- chinks I saw some chinks on the painting after it fell off the wall.
- thanes The tribe of the Thanes settled in the north-west of the kingdom.
- thanks Thanks for the delicious meal!
- thickens As the sauce simmers, it gradually thickens, creating a rich consistency.
- think I always think twice before making a decisions.
- thinker The philosopher was known as a great thinker and is still studied today.
- thinkers The conference brought together prominent thinkers from different fields to discuss solutions to global issues.
- thinks She thinks that studying more will help her pass the test.
- thinners The painters needed to add more thinners to the paint to make it easier to spread.
- thinness She was always insecure about her thinness despite everyone else's compliments.
- thins She thins out her hair to make it look more voluminous.
Misspelling of the day