How to spell THUDING correctly?
One possible correct suggestion for the misspelling "thuding" could be "thudding", which refers to a dull, heavy sound that is repetitive. Another possible suggestion could be "thudding", which relates to the repeated pounding or beating of a given surface or object. Both of these alternatives accurately convey the intended meaning behind the original misspelling.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell thuding correctly
- chiding My mother was always chiding me for forgetting to do my chores.
- feuding The two neighboring families were feuding for years over a property dispute.
- hiding I caught my cat hiding under the bed.
- Lauding The fans were lauding the team's incredible victory.
- shading The sun was shining, but the shadows were shading.
- thawing The thawing of the permafrost is causing concern among environmental scientists.
- thing I forgot to bring my thing with me to the park.
- thudding I woke up to the thudding sound of a heavy rainstorm outside my window.
- Tiding I received good tiding from my teacher that I had been selected for the school play.
- Touting A salesperson was touting the benefits of their product.
Misspelling of the day