Correct spelling for TIKCET
We think the word tikcet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tikcet
- docket The case on the docket, one that had interested Creed deeply, being the curious matter of a mountain creek which in the spring storms had changed its direction, scoured off a good field and flung it to the opposite side of the road, thus giving it to a new owner, dragged wearily.
- tact Sylvia, who already reproached herself for her ill-temper on that occasion, was very kind and very sweet, and had the tact and wisdom not to treat the matter as a joke; but she was as definite and firm in her "no" as she was considerate in the way she put it.
- text Hardy had read the usual text-books, and kept his eyes open as he walked about the town and neighborhood.
- thickset Baynton had scarcely joined him when they saw advancing towards them through the gloom a short, thickset man, dressed in a much-worn dressing-gown and slippers.
- ticket But say, I'll give you the tale, and then maybe you can write your own ticket.
- tucked "Kissed him good-night-went up to his room a-purpose to, an'-an'-tucked him in.
- Tacked Skins of animals were tacked upon logs.
- Ticked The watch on the little table by my bedside ticked maddeningly.
- Ticketed We always admire pictures that are so ticketed, don't we?
- Tickled Now the lieutenant was tickled.
- Ticks Mr. Ticks looked as if he were waiting for the trance that never overcame him.
26 words made from the letters tikcet
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten