Correct spelling for TIMEAT
We think the word timeat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for timeat
- diet He reports that he fed birds on a starvation diet, but with plenty of vitamine "B".
- dime You're as full of mysteries as a dime novel.
- mat "I'm glad some one wants to talk to me," murmured Uncle Mat meekly.
- mead When all were faded and lost in the blue ether, I had time to look around me and notice the mead in which I was standing.
- meat Mr. Peter, do you speak for white or dark meat?"
- meaty And now, even if the mess had not been called for many hours after the landing, the khaki-clad boys would not have gone hungry, for as they fell in line on command and filed down from the ship hundreds of kindly-faced girls, lads, women and even old men, greeted them smilingly and tendered each soldier a dainty, ample bit of delicious food: meaty sandwiches, tasty little cakes, cups of milk and sour wine-looking surprised, indeed, when the latter was refused by many, Herb and Roy being among this number.
- meet How was it we did not meet him?"
- moat I held my breath, I strained my sight and hearing in vain, the hope and fear of his appearance gradually died out, and I left the place bitterly disappointed and walked to a spot about fifty yards away, where mulberry trees grew on the slope of the mound inside the moat.
- tame Come then, and learn what tilth to each belongs According to their kinds, ye husbandmen, And tame with culture the wild fruits, lest earth Lie idle.
- tamed Leviathan is not thus tamed.
- tat Some even asserted that they had seen her tat on horseback with all the diligence attributed to Bertha the beautiful queen of old Helvetia, who spun from a distaff fastened to the saddle of her betasseled palfrey.
- team There was a difference between the sort of football played by Brimfield and the kind played by the Tannersville High School team, and Steve now recognised the fact.
- teat It works by an "anti-vacuum skirt" in the base of the teat, where it forms a seal with the bottle.
- tempt And among its leading principles are those which embrace the right of every individual to freedom of action and freedom of speech, so long as he does not commit any crime himself, nor tempt others to do so.
- tet In 2004, Boom Bip released a compilation album, Corymb, which included remixes by Boards of Canada, Venetian Snares, Clouddead, Lali Puna, Four Tet, and Mogwai, B-side tracks, and tracks from Peel Session.
- tibet It was he who stood by me through thick and thin during our trials in Tibet.
- tide Turn of the Tide.
- tied Another and another were tied up, then one which tried to snap at Jones was nearly crushed by the giant's grip.
- time I protested at the time!
- timed Crossing the street with a rush, he gained a point a hundred or so feet behind her, then timed his steps with hers.
- timely I got up at unearthly hours to catch trains, and sometimes succeeded only through the timely lifts of kindly drivers.
- timer I had a talk with the old-timer that runs the livery, and when he seen I was onto my job, he was plumb tickled to death for me to exercise the horses.
- times And the Lord began to move him at times in the camp of Dan between Zorah and Eshtaol.
- timid Being so small he is one of the most timid.
- tomato By running a knife around the edge when done they can be turned out when cooked, and may be served on hot toast with either warmed-over gravy or tomato sauce.
- tomcat He forgot for the nonce the Tomcat.
- tome We presume to say that the protests which she has made within the last two years against the utterances of the press would fill a tome.
- treat I will no longer treat with him.
- Met We never met again.
- Tim The reason for this is given by St. Paul, I Tim.
- timers Old-timers from Henderson have told me a number of outfits went up last fall after the freeze-up.
- tamest At this time he is one of the tamest of birds, and will allow you to approach within a few yards of him. I have even come within a few feet of one without seeming to excite his fear or suspicion.
- timeout After that random timeout has elapsed, it will send a beacon frame unless another station has already sent one.
- black-framed That was all. But had Henrietta, when she descended to breakfast that morning, foreseen who would fill her chair before night, who would dine at her table and brood with stern unseeing eyes on the black-framed prints, for whom the pale-faced clock would tick off depressing seconds, what-what would she have thought?
- two-fifty At two-fifty he had not arrived.
- thirty-six-year-old During the battle rounds, Buttery sung "A Little Less Conversation" by Elvis Presley against thirty-six-year-old Aundrea Nyle—with Tom crowning him the winner.
- policy-oriented Knowledge, policy-oriented learning, and policy change: an advocacy coalition framework".
47 words made from the letters timeat
3 letter words made from timeat:
5 letter words made from timeat:
Misspelling of the day
- fore running