Correct spelling for TRANGE
We think the word trange is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for trange
- arrange If that is your wish, I shall so arrange it."
- derange Sometimes, the gases are not in sufficient quantities to produce instant death, but only derange the general health; yet if an animal be turned into a pasture, the herbage and soil of which give out an excess of nitrogen and carbonic acid, the animal will die; just as a man will, if you lower him into a well abounding in either of these destructive agents.
- drainage We bought Valcartier, one of the best sites in the world, which was equipped almost over-night with water service, electric light and drainage.
- grange Thomas Dawson was head gardener at "The Grange," Sir Henry Weston's beautiful country-house, which lay a little distance beyond Springbrook station.
- orange Mass of capillitium and spores orange or golden-yellow; elaters long, simple, 4-5 mic.
- prang Mr. Wilkinson, in his own way, was out for a catch; and Dickie fished at the Suffrage Shop; and Katie had fished at the Eden; and the only one who didn't fish was Mr. Prang, who wrote his articles about India for nothing, just to be practising his English.
- range His foe will wait within range, but he will not draw trigger until the grave is left behind.
- ranger The idea of having the rough Ranger for a rival is preposterous.
- rangy As Jean watched his great lead-dog, her thick coat of slate-gray and white glossy with superb vitality, set a pace for her rangy sons which sent the white miles sliding swiftly past, his heart sang.
- strange Leonardo was always a strange child.
- stranger And a stranger passed my way, ...
- tango "You couldn't have been a woman unless you had received a much better finishing polish before being sent to bless the earth, Phil, dear," said that funny Mademoiselle Mildred Summers, and that Mr. Phillips Taylor returned the insult by lifting her off of her feet and gliding her halfway across the porch verandah in the beginning of one tango dance to the music that was again to be heard from the hall within the building.
- tangy Leyden, Komijne Kaas, Caraway Cheese Holland Semihard, tangy with caraway.
- trainee Well; it was when he became employed by Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall as a cameraman trainee and he was in the same department I was and due to the fact that I had worked there and knew a little bit about the job, I was-as well as everyone else down there-expected to help him and more or less-not supervise, but kind of keep my eye on him and help him along.
- trance Who lives, when his Othello's in a trance?
- tranche In a bespoke portfolio transaction, the investor chooses or agrees to the list of reference entities, the rating of the tranche, maturity of the transaction, coupon type (fixed or floating), subordination level, type of collateral assets used etc.
- triage Sister Anthony developed the Battlefield Triage.
- triangle I found myself staring fixedly at the old and familiar enough symbol of the rayed eye within the triangle.
- trudge It was a slow trudge home through the heavy fields, and when the two men entered the kitchen Mattie was lifting the coffee from the stove and Zeena was already at the table.
- trunk Why don't you ask me to have my trunk sent up here?
- twang Still running, he shrilled out the order to halt on his whistle again and again, without result, and then as a hand gripped his throat, he felt the cold barrel of a revolver clapped to his throbbing forehead, and an angry voice with a colonial twang in it cried, "Who are you, blowing calls on our front?
- Drank She did not eat, but she drank her tea in hasty swallows, and burned her mouth with it.
- Rang A shot rang out down a village street.
- Tran Cyclo, a 1995 film by Vietnamese director Tran Anh Hung, is centered on a cycle rickshaw driver.
- tang Ned had acquitted himself well, his story had the tang of reality in it, and he told it with rare enthusiasm.
102 words made from the letters trange
3 letter words made from trange:
5 letter words made from trange:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends