Correct spelling for TRVAEL
We think the word trvael is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for trvael
- drivel There are scenes of positively breathless excitement, preceded and followed by dreary drivel; but the success of the book does not depend on its action, but rather on the characters of Sonia, her maudlin father, the student Raskolnikov, and his sister.
- gravel He flushed angrily, snapped an impatient finger and thumb, and marched away to the gravel path.
- ravel Debussys quartet, like the string quartets of Maurice Ravel and of Gabriel Fauré, created a new tone color for chamber music, a color and texture associated with the Impressionist movement.
- reveal I withdrew immediately, telling him with a smile that I felt sure that it was a book of prayers, but that I would never reveal his secret.
- revel Mayhap the Emperor thinks the revel is ended!
- rival Oratorio was also attempted by Handel's rival; Mrs. Pendarves heard a work of his at Lincoln's Inn Fields in March.
- trail Then he came back and went on the trail of Pierre.
- travail We always forget that Tiberius was the next Roman emperor after Augustus; the first, that is, who had to bear the weight of the immense charge created by its founder, but without the immense prestige and respect which Augustus had derived from the extraordinary good fortune of his life, from the critical moment in which he had taken over the government, from the general opinion that he had ended the civil wars, brought peace back to an empire in travail, and saved Rome from the imminent ruin with which Egypt and Cleopatra had threatened it.
- travel If he were even tolerably prosperous he would certainly let her travel with the band, and give the girl who was injured in his service the bit of food she required.
- traveled The buffalo rested in the day and traveled by easy stages by night, with the result that the big herd was transported to the ideal range.
- traveler "See what it is to be a traveler.
- traveller But in no long time their ears told them they were nearing their destination, even as a traveller learns that he is nearing the sea.
- trawl Not that he cared much for the fish which the trawl caught, but his delight was to examine the numberless specimens of animal marine life which came up at the same time.
- trial 7. Kilmarnock, Lord, trial of, ii.
- trifle Why, it would be a trifle to him, and if I asked him he would lend it in an instant."
- trivial Trivial creature, that didst carry thy dreadful eye kindling with perpetual treasons!
- trove Trove, then a boy of fifteen, had outdone them all at the jumping.
- trowel The knife is superior to the carnivore's teeth for tearing meat; the hoe better than the mole's paw for digging earth, the trowel than the beaver's tail for beating and spreading mortar.
- Travels His travels, indeed, had been the making of my father.
79 words made from the letters trvael
3 letter words made from trvael:
5 letter words made from trvael:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics