Correct spelling for TUGGINGS
We think the word tuggings is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tuggings
- diggings I'll start for my diggings.
- huggins I thank you much for the delicacy of your arrangement for the transmission of this document by the hands of our friend Dr Huggins.
- muggins Well, all I know is that I woke up thinking I'd been shot; and there was my aunt with a revolver she insists on carrying-and poor Muggins as dead as a door-nail.
- takings That is, I take it, as near as you could expect to get, for, in the measuring out of so many thousand fathoms of cable during the fifteen months between the two stock-takings, there may well have been a loss of the twelve fathoms in giving good measurement.
- Tagging She really looks upon boys as good comrades, and she is pleased when she has dozens of them tagging round, simply because she likes to be popular and to be thought popular.
- Tugging "Well, yes, it is," said Jack, tugging at his mustache.
- leggings She wore armor of shining steel, a silver helmet, short white skirts and white fur leggings.
81 words made from the letters tuggings
3 letter words made from tuggings:
5 letter words made from tuggings:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window