Correct spelling for UNCOMFIRMED
We think the word uncomfirmed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for uncomfirmed
- unclaimed So it remains to this day unclaimed, a mute reminder of its owner's fate and of the manners of our forefathers.
- uncombed His hair was uncombed.
- uncombined It has been already observed that carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen, cannot be absorbed by plants when uncombined, but only in the forms of water, carbonic acid, ammonia, and nitric acid.
- uncommitted He knew what Grinnel had meant by saying he was uncommitted, and he knew now that it was no longer true.
- unconfined The latter, unconfined by her bandanna handkerchief as she generally wore it, standing off from her head in masses, like snow.
- unconfirmed He was a Norman by birth, and Ames suggested that he learnt his art with John Le Bourgeois at Rouen, but this is unconfirmed.
- unconsumed In the garden of the Incarnation all is recovered; the wilderness blossoms as a rose, and the poor bush of the desert becomes a garden-tree, a plant of renown, unconsumed because permanently enkindled with the fire of a divine life.
- uncovered All heads were uncovered, all eyes were fixed, and a deep silence fell upon the crowded boulevard.
- unformed At last my mother remarked that our toilettes were among the unformed things, and suggested that we should go to our rooms for a little while before dinner.
- uniformed Men seemed to pour into Downing Street from everywhere: from the archway leading to the Foreign Office, up the steps from Green Park, from Whitehall and out of Numbers 110 and 111. Plain-clothes and uniformed police seemed to spring up from everywhere; but no one took any notice of the fall of Tippitt.
- uninformed I was struck at the idea of the situation you have been in, while I, uninformed and so distant from you, was anticipating the long-waited-for pleasure to hear from you, and the still more endearing prospect of visiting you and presenting you the tribute of a revolution, one of your first offsprings.
- unperformed Her degradation was aggravated by the fact that her husband had died abroad, with the funeral ceremonies, in which she should have taken a certain part, unperformed.
- unreformed It was a wholly unreformed Oxford to which Froude came.
600 words made from the letters uncomfirmed
4 letter words made from uncomfirmed:
3 letter words made from uncomfirmed:
5 letter words made from uncomfirmed:
Misspelling of the day