How to spell USURE correctly?
If you meant to write "usure" but it was a misspelling, there are several correct suggestions. The word "ensure" means to guarantee or make certain. Similarly, "assure" means to give someone confidence or a promise. Additionally, "azure" refers to a bright blue color often associated with the sky.
List of suggestions on how to spell usure correctly
- assure I can assure you that the package will arrive on time.
- azure I love the azure blue color of the Mediterranean Sea.
- ensure As a responsible parent, it is important to ensure that your child gets a good education.
- insure I need to insure my car to legally drive it on the road.
- sere The desert was sere and lifeless under the scorching sun.
- sire The king asked the sire for his advice on the matter.
- sore After running for an hour, my muscles were extremely sore.
- sure Are you sure you want to leave already?
- unsure I am unsure if I will be able to attend the party.
- use I always use my phone to stay connected with my friends and family.
- user The software developer wants to create a user-friendly app.
- ussr The dissolution of the USSR marked the end of a significant era in world history.
- usurer The usurer demanded unreasonable interest rates from his borrowers, making it impossible for them to repay their loans.
- usurers Payday lenders are usurers because they charge high interest rates.
- usurp The new manager tried to usurp Jane's authority, but she stood her ground and remained in charge.
- usurper The people saw the new ruler as an usurper and refused to acknowledge his authority.
Misspelling of the day