Correct spelling for VAMILY
We think the word vamily is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vamily
- dimly Ralph should never know, never dimly suspect.
- email Mandi hadn't returned, but he learned that his laptop had been marked for return to him, so he retrieved it and used his room's phone line to check email and surf the net a bit.
- gamely While his strength lasted he kept his head above water, struggling gamely against the flood that lapped over his back and bubbled in his nostrils.
- homily As for the long and presumably instructive homily on the duties and prerogatives of the lowly, lasting quite up to the moment when the carriage stopped before the door of Mrs. Van Deuser's residence, it fell upon ears which heard not.
- lamely Uncle Isham Dyer turned around and looked down on his pastor in disgust, and then turned again to his exhortations, but he was disconcerted, and soon ended lamely.
- mail 13.-I left London in the mail for Sheffield, and on the 14th slept at my dear brother Thomas's at Ecclesfield, who took me on the 15th, to Barnsley.
- mil Gibbon observes, that some remarkable mistakes have happened by the word mil.
- mile Without other words they hurried into the carriage, driving like mad for the cottage, a mile away; all the worn look gone from Ruth's face.
- mill Henceforth come sad days for the Rockhammer mill.
- milo He told of the Milo, and her wonderful escape, but said nothing of Vashti.
- namely September 28.-Four companies, namely, B, F, H, and M, commanded by Captain Grinton, were ordered on picket to-day along the Hazel River.
- smiley "Well, thish-yer Smiley had rat-tarriers, and chicken cocks, and tomcats and all them kind of things, till you couldn't rest, and you couldn't fetch nothing for him to bet on but he'd match you.
- tamely The story concerns the strenuous career of Alessandro Stradella, and when you read it you will not wonder that it should have made a great success as an opera, or that it gave Flotow his greatest popularity next to "Martha," even though its conclusion was made tamely theatrical.
- tamil One Sunday, in our Tamil church, a sermon was preached upon the love of the Father as compared with the love of the world.
- vainly Racah had ever exhibited a certain aloofness of character, and as he grew older this trait became intensified; the riddle of his life had forced itself upon him, and he vainly wrestled with it.
- vale Ashton-Kirk, during dinner, had told him those regarding the visit of Edyth Vale the day before.
- Family The George Coates family near Floris was one.
- Emil He unclasped the catch of a door, and Emil leaped to the crook of his arm, where he nestled, one hand securely grasping a fold of Herman's beard.
- Hamill F. Johnson & Co., and the Pioneer Mills, Newark, N. J.; Charles A. Dunham, New Brunswick, N. J.; James Ronan and Wm. Dolton & Co., Trenton, N. J.; Butler, Earhart & Co., Columbus, Ohio; C. A. Trentman & Bro., and J. D. Beach & Co., Dayton, Ohio; W. & S. Stevens, and F. C. Dietz, Zanesville, Ohio; J. E. Tone, Des Moines, Iowa; H. P. Hess, Cornell & Smith, and E. Warne, Easton, Pa.; E. S. Forster, Erie, Pa.; Haehnlen Bros., Harrisburg, Pa.; D. G. Yuengling, Pottsville, Pa.; A. G. Zilmore & Co., Scranton, Pa.; Granger & Co., Titusville, Pa.; Huestis & Hamilton, and B. Trentman & Son, Ft. Wayne, Ind.; S. Hamill & Co., Keokuk, Ia.; H. H. Lee, and Maguire & Gillespie, Indianapolis, Ind.; Joseph Strong, Terre Haute, Ind.; Curtis & Burnham, Leavenworth, Kan.; Yates & Dudley, Lexington, Ky.; A. Turner, Wheeling, W. Va.; Granger & Hodge, and Nathaniel Crocker, St. Paul, Minn.; W. W. Totten & Bro., Nashville, Tenn.; Henry Burns, Savannah, Ga.; A. McFarland, Springfield, Mass.; Alexander Wills & Co., Montreal, Canada; and Peter Hendershot, St. Catherine, Canada.
- Val Soon after sunrise they made their appearance on a field of snow which sloped down into the Val,-nine, young and old.
- Emily Miss Emily Marshall was at that moment sitting in her little back room, all alone in the dusk, with the rain splashing drearily against the windowpanes outside.
50 words made from the letters vamily
3 letter words made from vamily:
4 letter words made from vamily:
5 letter words made from vamily:
imlay, alvim, yamil, vimla, mayil, malvi, valmy, maily, limay.
Misspelling of the day