How to spell VARANCE correctly?
If you've misspelled "varance", fret not. The correct spelling you're after is "variance". This term refers to the difference or spread between numbers in a set of data. So, double-check your spelling and you'll be able to communicate your ideas accurately in no time.
List of suggestions on how to spell varance correctly
- durance The prisoner of war endured years of durance in a small, dark cell.
- trance During meditation, I managed to achieve a deep trance state.
- vacancy There is a vacancy in the accounting department at our company.
- vagrancy Vagrancy laws have long been criticized for criminalizing homelessness and poverty.
- valance The valance gave the room a sophisticated look.
- valence The valence of oxygen is 2.
- valiance She was endowed with great valiance.
- Vance Vance is organizing a party on Saturday night.
- variance The variance between the two datasets was significant.
- variances The variances in the climate across the country can cause serious problems for plants and animals.
Misspelling of the day