How to spell VASNESS correctly?
If you're searching for "vasness" but keep getting incorrect results, fear not! It's possible that you meant to type "vagueness". This word aptly describes a lack of clarity or certainty. So, next time you face a linguistic conundrum, consider the magical effects of auto-correct or consult a good old dictionary!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell vasness correctly
- baseness The baseness of his actions was evident to all who witnessed them.
- easiness The easiness of the test surprised the students.
- vanes The vanes of the windmill were spinning rapidly in the strong gusts of wind.
- vanessa Vanessa is a talented musician and singer.
- vases She purchased two beautiful vases to display on her living room bookshelf.
- vastness As I stood on the mountaintop, I marveled at the vastness of the landscape before me.
- wanness Her wanness was evidence that she was feeling unwell.
Misspelling of the day