Correct spelling for VEDIC
We think the word vedic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vedic
- dec In Dec '67 she married the Rev.
- dick How are you going to make me take it, Dick?
- dig I have never had to dig anything for myself, having rich folks who always looked after me.
- doc The strongest dog of the team-big and affectionate and playful-was " Doc."
- medic The medic arose to his feet and smiled politely at the visitor.
- medico We have enjoyed the life amazingly; more especially our worthy medico, who is an enthusiastic naturalist, and here finds a rare opportunity of gratifying his scientific tastes.
- tic She paused, listening; the tic-toc of the hall clock accented the silence; the door that led from Celia's chamber into the hall stood wide open, and there was nobody in sight.
- vac Several times De Vac paced the length of this black alley in search of the little doorway of the building he sought.
- DC Area: total area: 5 sq km land area: 5 sq km comparative area: about eight times the size of The Mall in Washington, DC note: includes Ile Glorieuse, Ile du Lys, Verte Rocks, Wreck Rock, and South Rock
16 words made from the letters vedic
5 letter words made from vedic:
vedic, vecdi, devic.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat