Correct spelling for VIDIT
We think the word vidit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vidit
- audit I'm from Central Audit Bureau.
- bidet Enamel bidet, soluble suppositories, suitable syringe, and properly-fitting rubber pessary.
- edit 1569. 321. Jerusalem, edit.
- vidal MY DEAR M. DE VIDAL,-Would you have any objections to have the treaty copied immediately?
- video He smiled into the video cameras and cleared his throat.
- visit To-morrow I visit her, and you must come with me.
- vivid "It was something too vivid to be a mere dream.
- vomit The awful black vomit soon set in.
- Voided A young Girl having swallowed some Pins, which she held in her Mouth, some of them were voided by Stool; but others of them pricked and pierced into her Guts, and even into the Muscles of her Belly, with the severest Pain; and killed her at the End of three Weeks.
- VDT Ramandu: Star, father-in-law of Caspian X (VDT) Ramandus Daughter : The daughter of Ramandu, she is unnamed in the books.
- idiot Still the Wonder gave no sign, but his gaze never wavered, and though the idiot was plainly not intimidated, he never met that gaze for more than a second or two. Nevertheless he came on, walking now on his knees, and at last stretched out a hand to touch the boy he so curiously desired for a playmate.
4 words made from the letters vidit
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window