Correct spelling for VIRUISES
We think the word viruises is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for viruises
- virus Through the press, an unconscious instrument of his purpose, the astute premier has inoculated them with the virus of militant patriotism.
- Irises Nothing could make the great irises of her black-gray eyes look blue, but they shone out, dazzling, under the drooping brim; and if she was, perchance, too warm above, her scant skirt, her thin silk stockings and low patent leather shoes struck the balance like a brilliant paradox.
- Crises On the other hand it was pointed out that a small number of persons who were responsible to nobody could dominate the fortunes of hundreds of thousands of wage earners, manipulate production, make or break a region or a rival, bring about financial crises and, in a controversy or for private gain, use a great industry or a railroad as a weapon and wreck it regardless of the welfare of the public at large.
- Bruises There I was left to recover from my bruises, and regain, if possible, my good looks.
- bruisers Yet of such schoolmasters there were plenty in former times, regular bruisers.
- cruisers Heavy cruisers and battleships, down!"
- arises A difficulty now arises.
- cruises She has been engaged by Dr. Lunn for his co-operative educational cruises, which become more popular every year.
112 words made from the letters viruises
4 letter words made from viruises:
5 letter words made from viruises:
Misspelling of the day