Correct spelling for VITED
We think the word vited is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vited
- pitted They are glossy, but in a good light have the surface a good deal pitted.
- suited So she tried the third bed, but that was neither too hard nor too soft, but suited her exactly; and she fell asleep there.
- ted I was ted to hope that you would forgive me, because He seemed so ready to forgive.
- tied He tied it on carefully, and set out to get ready for bears; but, when he tried to lift that gate, it wouldn't lift.
- veiled Hanani's veiled head was bent.
- veined They grew on slender stalks, had light-green, shiny leaves, which were beautifully veined, and at the top a little spike, thickly set with white flowers.
- vented And I should have noticed it if I had seen four calves vented fresh and not rebranded.
- vested But when you talk as if you had a special vested right in my own mother,-that's too much!
- video They moved to stand before a large video screen set near the door.
- voiced "No, it is not fair," he returned, low-voiced and earnest.
- vote Boys, I vote we descend to business.
- voter They know the views of every voter and every voter's wife on public men.
- wilted She is dying, like a flower wilted by the burning sun.
- Baited The blood stains of the raw meat with which it had been baited were still moist, but the flesh itself had been taken.
- Cited In the instances cited, the two propositions are kept visibly distinct, each subject having its separate predicate, and each predicate its separate subject.
- Died But it soon died down.
17 words made from the letters vited
5 letter words made from vited:
Misspelling of the day
- belly whoppers