Correct spelling for WAEN
We think the word waen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for waen
- wain 21. seven stars, Charles's Wain or the Big Bear.
- waken "Perchance we waken them," Koolotah ventured.
- wan Blake started to see how white and wan and sad she looked, but she came straight to him.
- wane "It doesn't look as if they are going to put in an appearance to-night," he said to himself, as the liquor in the glass began to wane.
- warn She must warn him.
- waxen To hide a bald head into which a silver plate has been fixed, he wears a luxuriant curly brown wig, like those that used to adorn waxen gentlemen in hair-dressing windows.
- wean If I have endeavoured to wean you from this foolish love affair of yours, it has been entirely because I saw that it was against your own interests.
- wen Wen dey tole 'im 'bout de goopher on de grapevimes, he 'uz dat tarrified dat he turn pale, en look des like he gwine ter die right in his tracks.
- when Who do you suppose he is, when I was Mrs. Causton?
- wren One day long ago, in the China Seas during the war, two bewildered little birds, two tiny little birds, smaller even than our wren, had made their way, I know not how, on board our iron-clad and into our admiral's quarters.
- Ween Dream-lovelier far than e'er, I ween, Entranced the glorious Merlin's eyes- Through childhood, to this happiest hour, All free from human Beauty's power, My heart unresting still hath been A prophet in its sighs.
10 words made from the letters waen
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all