Correct spelling for WAGERD
We think the word wagerd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wagerd
- aged "I never even think of Mother as being middle-aged.
- wader Ralph of Wader takes part in the Rising of the Earls, 110.
- wage Quezox: Most noble sire, this youth hath long been bred, To gentle food which fits him ill to wage.
- wager Perfectly, and I shall pay my wager with the greatest willingness.
- wagner By Wagner and Liszt we are fairly overwhelmed.
- ward 53. Ward, Plumer, author of "Tremaine," iv.
- water 72, 73 35. Plants give out water through their leaves .
- waxed The floor was so thickly bees-waxed that the rug slipped under his feet, and, afraid lest he might fall down, he stood quite still, impressed by the pious pictures on the walls, and by the large books upon the table, and by the poor-box, and by the pious inscriptions.
- wedged They reach the platform somehow; they stand wedged amid a throng which roars persistently as a substitute for the activity of limb Row become impossible.
- wigged In his own home his little old father, carefully be-wigged, painted, cleaned and dressed, came trotting into the lamp-lit living-room fresh from the ministrations of his valet.
- Wagged M. de Morigny wagged his head.
- Waged On the arrival of the Spaniards in 1566, a kind of desultory war was waged by them upon the various islands, in the hope of conquering them and extending their religion.
- Wagered None of your four or five guineas wagers there, fifties and hundreds are nearer the mark, and I have seen a thousand wagered many a time.
- Waked It was almost ten o'clock Saturday morning when I waked up, and of course I felt like a fool again.
- Warred Pope and emperor no longer warred each other, but the cries of "Guelf" and "Ghibelline" had not died out.
- wagers Now, if I can by first laying 500 pounds to 200 pounds with A, that the town shall not be taken, wheedle in B to lay me 5,000 pounds to 2,000 pounds of the same; and after that, by bringing down the vogue of the siege, reduce the wagers to even-hand, and lay 2,000 pounds with C that the town shall not be taken; by this method, it is plain - If the town be not taken, I win 2,200 pounds and lose 2,000 pounds.
- cross-reactivity Although there is negligible cross-reactivity between penicillins and third-generation cephalosporins, caution should still be used when using ceftriaxone in penicillin-sensitive patients.
- sub-system The West and Central African Rift System (WCARS) is a rift system composed of two coeval Cretaceous rift sub-systems, the West African Rift sub-system (WAS) and the Central African Rift sub-system (CAS).
73 words made from the letters wagerd
3 letter words made from wagerd:
5 letter words made from wagerd:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by