How to spell WAITHER correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "waither", fear not â€“ there are proper alternatives! "Weather" is the correct spelling for atmospheric conditions, while "wither" pertains to decay or decline. Keep an eye out for homophones, as our fast-paced typing can sometimes lead us astray.
List of suggestions on how to spell waither correctly
- Waite Jeremy Waite is the new lead singer for the band Ghost.
- watcher The bird-watcher observed a rare species in the forest.
- Whether Both options are available; whether you want a salad or a sandwich is up to you.
- whither Whither are you headed now?
- withe The farmer used withe to tie up his hay bales.
- wither The flowers in the garden will wither if they are not watered.
- withers The withers on her horse were tattered and frayed.
- withes This withes will protect the area from the weather.
Misspelling of the day