Correct spelling for WASENT
We think the word wasent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wasent
- ascent As we were already more than three thousand feet above sea level, the fatigue of the ascent could not be great.
- assent Silverbridge nodded assent and again went to the writing-table.
- cent The fair has been going on two days now, and not one of you has spent a cent there.
- nascent The Liberals looked on them, not merely as the murderers of the liberating Czar, but as the destroyers of the nascent constitution; and the masses looked on unmoved while five of the accomplices in the outrage of March 13 were slowly done to death.
- resent "I don't know," said Dick, half inclined to resent this open scorn.
- saint He said that we need a saint.
- scent What scent would lie?
- send I was to send you upstairs at once."
- sent I'm sent off to live alone and I have never been alone in my life.
- vast He suffered a vast impatience until he should see her again.
- vent Then Ancliffe grasped her and pushed her through a vent he had made.
- waist The effect of an inch less waist was not apparent enough to make this a wise sacrifice of health and ease of breathing.
- wand The wand brought the cloth back to the fool, who again went on his way towards home, thinking of the surprise in store for his mother and brothers.
- want You shall have what you want.
- waste I am afraid that it is a waste of time.
- waster As one prodigal and riotous waster, who cannot be served with his yearly income, but takes so much on upon his estate, upon the next yearâ€™s income, before it come, begins to spend upon it, before it come itself, and then, when it comes, it cannot suffice itself, so the insatiable and indigent heart of man cannot subsist and feed its joy in complacency upon the whole world, if it were presently in its possession, without some accession of hopes and expectations for the time to come.
- wasting "My valuable time," he replied, "only seems valuable to me when I am, as you would say, wasting it.
- wend "I shall seek thee there," said Sigurd, "when the day-spring is begun, Ere we wend the world together in the season of the sun."
- west This, then, the Seleucids did-they so brought West and East together that each learned from the other.
- wont You wont mind if I introduce you as Lord Hyssops do you said the earl as he lit his pipe.
91 words made from the letters wasent
3 letter words made from wasent:
4 letter words made from wasent:
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with