Correct spelling for WIDNING
We think the word widning is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for widning
- dining But I found that we were being led through to the dining room.
- twinning In families where twinning is frequent, bodily deformities likewise occur with frequency.
- wading His feet fortunately soon regained the ground, and wading on while he pressed with all his might against the current, he carried me safely in his arms to the bank.
- waning Her waning best is for those who attract her, her growing worst for those who offend.
- whining There was a low humming and whining as the current jumped from the batteries, and a slight vibration of the craft.
- whitening But he wasn't any worse'n I'd be if I was to-" "I'm sorry you care so little for me," intervened Dorcas, her voice very sweet and very cold, and her slender nose whitening a little at the corners of the nostrils.
- widening The dawn came as she trotted out into a widening valley of the Old Crow.
- winding The first stretch was almost too simple, a clear track winding higher and higher for a couple of miles.
- winning And, as an earnest of my generosity, I put down the fifty guineas; saying that the wager I had made with him was not a fair one, for that it was fifty guineas to a straw in my favour: he had no chance of winning.
- Wending They entered the lane side by side, following the stream of villagers who were slowly wending their homeward way.
- Winging And, lying there, I would listen by the hour to the three-syllable call-note of the upland or solitary plover, as the birds went past, each bird alone far up in the dim sky, winging his way to the north.
- Twining Then he began opening the boxes of old films and twined their contents about the floor, pinning them to the curtains, twining them about the legs of the chairs, all the time whistling the "Soldiers' Chorus."
22 words made from the letters widning
5 letter words made from widning:
winni, ningi, iding.
Misspelling of the day
- be bigot
- be born with