How to spell WISPER correctly?
If you are trying to spell "whisper", some possible correct suggestions could include "whisper", "whimper" or "wispy". To avoid misspelling the word in the future, it might be helpful to memorize the correct spelling or use spell-checking tools when writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell wisper correctly
- lisper As a lisper, she had to practice her speech exercises daily.
- vesper The sound of the evening chorus of frogs is punctuated by the sound of the evening vesper.
- viper I'm not going near that viper!
- whipper I'm going to whipper that tennis ball over the fence.
- whispers The sound of whispers filled the quiet room.
- wipe The cold, hard surface of the window is a good place to wipe the mist from your eyes.
- wipes She always keeps a pack of wipes in her bag in case of spills or messes.
- wise I'm going to be a wise old woman.
- WISER As we grow older and experience more of life, we become wiser.
- wisp As I walked through the misty forest, I saw a wisp of smoke rising up from a woodcutter's cottage nearby.
- wispier The wispier breeze blew through the open window.
- WISPS I saw a few wisps of steam coming from the kitchen.
- wispy The wispy clouds floated across the sky, gradually dissipating with the passing of time.
Misspelling of the day