How to spell WOLVEN correctly?
The misspelling "wolven" could be corrected to "wolfen", "wolving" or "wolfin". These suggestions keep the root word "wolf" intact while using correct suffixes and spelling conventions.
List of suggestions on how to spell wolven correctly
- Walden Walden is a book written by Henry David Thoreau about his two-year experience living in a cabin in the woods.
- wolfed He wolfed his lunch in less than five minutes so that he could make it to his next meeting on time.
- Wolves The howling of wolves could be heard echoing through the forest at night.
- woolen I prefer wearing woolen sweaters during the winter season as they keep me warm.
- woollen My grandmother knitted me a beautiful woollen sweater for Christmas.
- woven The blanket was hand woven and incredibly soft to the touch.
Misspelling of the day