How to spell WRANING correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "wraning" instead of "warning", don't worry! Auto-correct can often help fix such errors. Additionally, pay attention to red squiggly lines underneath the misspelled word, indicating suggestions. Double-check spellings in dictionaries or use online grammar and spellcheck tools for accurate word suggestions and corrections.
List of suggestions on how to spell wraning correctly
- Craning Craning her neck, she tried to get a better view of the parade.
- draining The draining of the swimming pool will take several hours.
- droning The sound of the droning airplane engines kept me awake all night.
- groaning I woke up to the sound of my stomach groaning loudly.
- ironing She was ironing shirts while humming to herself.
- pruning I spend the morning pruning the bushes in the garden.
- racing He was thrilled to be competing in his first professional racing event.
- raging The fire in the forest was raging out of control.
- raining It's raining heavily outside, so we decided to stay indoors today.
- Raking She kept raking the leaves into the pile.
- ranging The prices for the new collection are ranging from $50 to $200.
- ranking The university's ranking in international surveys has improved significantly in recent years.
- ranting I can't believe he's such an idiot; he's ranting about nothing again.
- raving Despite the cold weather, the raving partygoers continued to dance outside the club.
- razing The government is planning on razing the abandoned buildings in the area.
- training This seminar will provide essential training for managers in your organization
- waning The moon was waning in the sky, slowly growing smaller as it approached its next new phase.
- warning Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth
- weaning Weaning a baby from breastfeeding can be quite challenging.
- wining I'm looking forward to wining this year's championship trophy.
- wracking Her constant coughing was wracking her whole body.
- wrapping After wrapping the gift, I found a card with a very nice message.
- Wreaking The storm was wreaking havoc on the small town, causing widespread damage and destruction.
- wring I'll have to wring his neck for this.
- Wringing She was wringing her hands together anxiously.
- Wronging He couldn't bear the thought of wronging her in any way.
Misspelling of the day