Correct spelling for YER
We think the word yer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for yer
- dyer They all listened eagerly for the sound of wheels, but it seemed a long time before Martin Dyer returned with the doctor.
- e'er And here was a shabby little old book, such as, if it had been commonplace, would not have been likely to be the companion of a young lady at the bottom of a quarry- "A savage place, as holy and enchanted As e'er beneath a waning moon was haunted By woman wailing for her demon lover."
- er It seems to me-I think that she should have every care, and I shall be glad if you will consider me responsible-er-within the limits of a moderate income."
- o'er For a brief space we sojourn here, And life's rough path we journey o'er; Thus was it with the friend so dear, That is not lost, but sped before.
- yea " Yea, it is cold here.
- year Once, too, at the end of the first year, he quite frightened her.
- yen Yen flowed in a great river.
- yes " Yes, so we can.
- yet She could not be sure yet.
- yew Here Stanislaus, unable to stir another step, sunk down at the foot of the old yew-tree, and again implored for one moment's rest.
- yr I am, very respectfully, yr.
- Fer "Jersey car, and dey was beatin' it fer de ferry loike New York was bad fer de health.
- Her Did you tell her what you thought?
- Ye Do ye mind if I have Mrs. Minch come up-stairs just a bit?
- Yer Yer an honest man.
- GER Snow was lurking in sheltered nooks upon the tops of Ger Tor and the High Willhays range as late as the following May.
- YEP " Yep-the Mammoth," said Ernest.
1 words made from the letters yer
3 letter words made from yer:
Misspelling of the day