How to spell YOYAGE correctly?
We think the word yoyage is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell yoyage correctly
- voyage I am planning a voyage across the Atlantic Ocean.
- voyager The voyager was excited to explore new worlds and discover new species.
- Voyageur The voyageur paddled through the rugged wilderness to deliver furs to the trading post.
- yardage The golfer needed to calculate the yardage to the green before selecting a club.
- yoga I enjoy practicing yoga every morning to help me relax and start my day off on the right foot.
- yogi The yogi sat in lotus position and meditated for hours.
- yoke The oxen were burdened by the heavy yoke on their shoulders.
- Yong Yong was too shy to introduce herself to her new classmates.
- YORKIE I saw a cute little Yorkie on my morning walk.
- young She is a young girl with a bright future ahead of her.
- younger My younger sister is really good at painting.
Misspelling of the day