Charpentier \ch(a)-rpen-tier, char-pe-ntier\
- carriage maker
Charpentier as a boy's name is a variant of Carpenter (Latin), and the meaning of Charpentier is "carriage maker".
Google Ngram Viewer results for Charpentier:
This graph shows how "Charpentier" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for Charpentier:
Rhymes for Charpentier:
- adhere, amir, appear, austere, career, cashier, dornier, emir, frontier, inhere, lanier, lazear, premier, premiere, rainier, rehear, revere, sameer, samir, severe, shamir, sincere, unclear, veneer, vizier, wazir, yasir, zahir, zaire.
- auctioneer, bandolier, belvedere, bombardier, brigadier, cavalier, chandelier, chevalier, commandeer, disappear, domineer, engineer, financier, gondolier, insincere, interfere, mutineer, overhear, pamphleteer, persevere, pioneer, profiteer, racketeer, reappear, rensselaer, souvenir, volunteer.
- beer, bere, blear, cheer, clear, cleere, cyr, dear, deer, deere, ear, fear, fier, fleer, frere, gear, geer, gere, gier, greer, hear, here, jeer, kear, kier, lear, leer, mear, meir, mere, mir, near, neer, nir, peer, pier, rear, sear, sere, shear, sheer, shere, smear, sneer, spear, speer, speir, sphere, stear, steer, tear, teer, veer, vere, we're, wier, year.
- conventioneer, electioneer, reengineer.
- How to spell Charpentier?
- Correct spelling of Charpentier.
- Spell check Charpentier.
- How do u spell Charpentier?