Definition of amendment:
- a statement that is added to or revises or improves a proposal or document ( a bill or constitution etc.)
- the act of amending or correcting
- An alteration or change for the better; correction of a fault or of faults; reformation of life by quitting vices.
- In public bodies; Any alternation made or proposed to be made in a bill or motion by adding, changing, substituting, or omitting.
- Correction of an error in a writ or process.
Common misspellings for amendment:
- ammendment (50%)
- admendment (16%)
- amendement (7%)
- admenment (3%)
- amendent (2%)