Definition of sensitization:
- 1. The rendering of bacteria or animal cells amenable to the destructive action of alexin or complement by contact with immune body or amboceptor. 2. The production by the body cells of a specific proteolytic ferment which acts only upon the protein the presence of which has called it into existence; when the organism has come to the condition in which it reacts to the special protein, it is said to be sensitized to that protein.
Common misspellings for sensitization:
- sensitisation (100%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for sensitization:
This graph shows how "sensitization" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- How to spell sensitization?
- Correct spelling of sensitization.
- Spell check sensitization.
- How do u spell sensitization?