Definition of clementine:
- a variety of mandarin orange
- a mandarin orange of a deep reddish orange color and few seeds
- a variety of mandarin orange that is grown around the Mediterranean and in South Africa
- Of or pertaining to Clement, esp. to St. Clement of Rome and the spurious homilies attributed to him, or to Pope Clement V. and his compilations of canon law.
Common misspellings for clementine:
- clementines (100%)
Clementine \c-lementi-ne, cl(e)-men-tine\
Clementine as a girl's name is of French and Latin origin, and the meaning of Clementine is "merciful". Feminine diminutive of Clement. First used in the 19th century. There is a well-known song called "My Darling Clementine". Winston Churchill's wife was named Clementine. Clementina is the Latinate form.
- Klementyna, Klementine.
- Klementina, Clem, Clemence, Clemency, Clementia, Clementina, Clementya, Clementyna, Clementyn, Clemmie, Clemmy, Klementijna.