Common misspellings for Michele:
- michale (19%)
- michle (11%)
- mcihele (9%)
- micheel (6%)
- michlele (6%)
- michelel (6%)
- micheal (6%)
- micele (4%)
- mciehle (4%)
- michels (4%)
- who resembles God
Michele as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Michele), is a variant of Michaela (Hebrew) and Michelle (French, Hebrew), and the meaning of Michele is "who resembles God".
- Michela, Mychele, Michell.
Examples of usage for Michele:
Thus I reserved only one day for Bologna, where I took a hasty survey of the churches and galleries in the morning, and in the afternoon I drove out to the old convent of St. Michele at Bosco, in order to quiet my conscience by obtaining a complete view of the wonderful old town from the summit of the hill. "The Dead Lake and Other Tales" , Paul Heyse.
In Venice, where the Renaissance style was necessarily modified by the peculiar conditions of the lagoon city, good examples of it are the Churches S. Maria dei Miracoli, S. Zaccaria, and S. Maria della Salute, with the palaces of Vendramini, Calergo, Trevisano, and Cornaro, all, however, excelled by the beautiful Palazzo Grimani designed by San Michele and the Library of S. Mark of Sansovino. "Architecture" , Nancy R E Meugens Bell.
Quotes for Michele:
Alinsky's 1971 book, "Rules for Radicals," is a favorite of the Obamas. Michele Obama quoted it at the Democratic Convention. One Alinsky tactic is to "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." That's what the White House did in targeting Rush Limbaugh, Rick Santelli and Jim Cramer. - Karl Rove
Rhymes for Michele:
- accel, adel, adele, adell, adelle, akel, ancel, angelle, ansel, anwell, apel, ardelle, arel, arnelle, atwell, bechtel, bedel, befell, brunelle, burrell, cabell, capelle, carel, carmel, cartel, carvel, cattell, cavell, chanel, chapell, compel, cordell, corel, cornell, cornelle, danelle, daniele, dantrell, darnell, darrelle, dispel, elwell, estelle, excel, expel, farewell, ferrel, fidel, foretell, gabel, gazelle, giselle, grinnell, hillel, hormel, hotel, impel, intel, janelle, joelle, lapel, lavelle, leonelle, lyell, mabelle, madelle, mantell, manuel, marcel, marcelle, markel, martelle, marvell, marvelle, mattel, maybelle, mendell, michel, michelle, miguel, mirell, mirelle, misspell, montel, morel, morrell, moselle, motel, mozelle, niguel, nobel, noel, noelle, nouvelle, novell, odell, outsell, pastel, patel, propel, purcell, rachelle, randell, rangel, raquel, ravel, rebel, repel, resell, retell, rochelle, romelle, rozelle, rudelle, ruelle, samelle, sharell, shirell, shirelle, sibelle, sydell, twaddell, tyrrell, udelle, ul, unsell, varvel, waddell.
- aix-la-chapelle, mademoiselle, materiel, nepl.
- aol, avenel, clientele, danielle, gabriele, isabell, mirabel, orabel, personnel, rafael, raphael.
- bel, bell, belle, cel, cell, chell, del, dell, delle, dwell, ehle, el, ell, elle, fel, fell, frel, gehl, gel, helle, jell, kal, kell, kjell, knell, l, mel, mell, nel, nell, nelle, pell, quell, schell, sell, shell, smell, snell, spell, stell, stelle, swell, tel, tell, well, yell, zel.