Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for AESTETICIAN
We think the word aestetician is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for aestetician
- Academician(Definition of academician)
- Abstention(Definition of abstention)
- Estonian(Definition of estonian)
- Attestation(Definition of attestation)
- Eustachian(Definition of Eustachian)
- Institution(Definition of institution)
- Obstetrician(Definition of obstetrician)
- Aristotelian(Definition of aristotelian)
- Gestation(Definition of gestation)
- Austrian(Definition of austrian)
- Optician(Definition of optician)
- Destitution(Definition of destitution)
- Ostentation(Definition of ostentation)
- Astatine(Definition of astatine)
- Estimation(Definition of estimation)
- Restitution(Definition of restitution)
- Australian(Definition of australian)
Of arms there were in the array every variety known to the aztecan service,-the long bow; the javelin; slings of the ancient fashion, fitted for casting stones a pound or more in weight; the maquahuitl, limited to the officers; and here and there long lances with heads of bronze or sharpened flint.
I thanked the academician and inn-keeper, and ordered him to get me a sumptuous dinner.
It must, however, be admitted that the abstainers from it have been to some extent justified in their abstention.
It bore the date december 13-under the general date at the top of the page, 1747. the next entry after it was dated march 29. at the bottom of the page, or cover rather, was the attestation of the clergyman to the number of marriages in that year; but there was no such attestation at the bottom of the preceding page.
In the same manner in which a special or technical definition has for its object to expound the artificial classification out of which it grows; the aristotelian logicians seem to have imagined that it was also the business of ordinary definition to expound the ordinary, and what they deemed the natural, classification of things, namely, the division of them into kinds; and to show the place which each kind occupies, as superior, collateral, or subordinate among other kinds.
Let you have the west indies back, and your maritime preponderance is secured, for which you would do well to be moderate in your demands upon the austrian netherlands."
Beginning with naturally occurring uranium-238, this series includes the following elements: astatine, bismuth, lead, polonium, protactinium, radium, radon, thallium, and thorium.
Those last delightful days in sydney left me with pleasant australian memories to carry over the pacific.