Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for AFREAID
We think the word afreaid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for afreaid
- Eared(Definition of eared)
- Afire(Definition of afire)
- Averred(Definition of Averred)
- Fraud(Definition of fraud)
- Agreed(Definition of agreed)
- Acrid(Definition of acrid)
- Fired(Definition of fired)
- Already(Definition of already)
- Aforesaid(Definition of aforesaid)
- Afraid(Definition of afraid)
- Arid(Definition of arid)
- Unafraid(Definition of unafraid)
- Freed(Definition of freed)
- Oared(Definition of Oared)
- Fried(Definition of fried)
- Afield(Definition of afield)
- Abroad(Definition of abroad)
- Farad(Definition of farad)
- Afresh(Definition of afresh)
- Aired(Definition of aired)
- Fared(Definition of Fared)
- Unread(Definition of unread)
Here, you lop-eared cow-wrastler-catch this!
Then, turning to george, he said- depend upon it, sir, there's a ship afire away over there.
But it was not long before it was agreed between the two children that dickon's mother might "come into the secret."
And the acrid scent of burning was thick.
We should not mind even if someone else had already tried to set it.
He promised, if the arrangement was not found suitable, to set her free at the end of a year, giving her a hundred louis, and leaving her in possession of whatever money she might have saved, and such clothes and jewels as he might have given her; in fine, if the lady agreed to live with him till he was able to marry her, calsabigi promised to execute a deed of gift in her favour to the amount of ten thousand crowns which the public would believe to be her dowry, and if he died before being able to marry her she would have a right to claim the aforesaid sum from his estate.
And your word for to-day, amarilly, is afraid.
An hour later found us in the time-rounded gullies of the hills, amid the beautiful flowering plants that abound in the arid waste places of barsoom.
They do not choose to travel in other people's footsteps,-nay, nor even in their own,-but count it their mission to lay out a new road every time they go afield.
I shall go abroad at once."
"alfred wouldn't believe me now, whatever i told him.
Then the mocking smile was gone, the taunting voice changed its tone; and as it changed, old amos, cowering in his corner, shuddered afresh.
On wet and dull days they were cleaned and aired, without washing.