Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for ATUDENT
We think the word atudent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for atudent
- Addenda(Definition of Addenda)
- Ardent(Definition of ardent)
- Attend(Definition of attend)
- Indent(Definition of indent)
- Evident(Definition of evident)
- Student(Definition of student)
- Intent(Definition of intent)
- Advent(Definition of advent)
- Attendant(Definition of attendant)
- Outdone(Definition of outdone)
- Attuned(Definition of attuned)
Other leaders have inspired their followers with zeal as ardent.
He had very little more business to attend to.
It was evident that he intended to call at the venta.
As has already been said the advent of artizans of this class is desired by the city, and, if they can be content to rise to wealth by slow and steady increase rather than by rapid strides of progress, their success is infallibly certain.
It was occupied by iras, the queen's trusted attendant.
But, for all that, there come blessed unutterable moments, when the mood and the scene and the companion are all attuned in a soft harmony.