Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for COMMENTOR
We think the word commentor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for commentor
- Commentate(Definition of commentate)
- Commander(Definition of commander)
- Commend(Definition of commend)
- Commoner(Definition of commoner)
- Commentary(Definition of commentary)
- Command(Definition of command)
- Community(Definition of community)
- Commentator(Definition of commentator)
- Mentor(Definition of mentor)
- Tormentor(Definition of tormentor)
- Commando(Definition of commando)
- Commuter(Definition of commuter)
- Comment(Definition of comment)
Again, there was a message from captain scarfield to the commander of the yankee that he might season what he found to suit his own taste.
But of all first things commend me to one's first uniform.
Then in critical commentary: "what a dreadful hat elsie's got on."
As for money, he was wealthy, as channing commends, rather than rich, and for this competence of late, he had made not a single concession, or subverted the least of his ideals, selling only the best of his thoughts, the expression of which polished the product and increased the capacity.
"command my own mind!
He was taken prisoner by general botha's forces at the head of a rebel commando, presumably whilst on the way to join the kaiser's forces in the german colony.
Ted was too surprised to make any comment when he heard the news.