Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DAUGTER
We think the word daugter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for daugter
- Duster(Definition of duster)
- Dagger(Definition of dagger)
- Gaiter(Definition of gaiter)
- Cutter(Definition of cutter)
- Daunt(Definition of daunt)
- Digger(Definition of digger)
- Dexter(Definition of dexter)
- Tatter(Definition of tatter)
- Date(Definition of date)
- Dated(Definition of dated)
- Cater(Definition of cater)
- Doter(Definition of Doter)
- Duct(Definition of duct)
- Dodger(Definition of dodger)
- Quarter(Definition of quarter)
- Doubter(Definition of doubter)
- Deter(Definition of deter)
- Taunter(Definition of Taunter)
- Tagger(Definition of Tagger)
- Gutter(Definition of gutter)
- Darter(Definition of darter)
- Target(Definition of target)
- Daughter(Definition of daughter)
- Carter(Definition of carter)
- Dante(Definition of dante)
- Garter(Definition of garter)
Then with added mischief: "and your hair is simply as fluffy as-as a feather duster."
The ruffian was, however, not without support; for, at the same moment, a man sprang across the street with dagger in hand, ready to avenge his comrade.
Maria, with her nose upon my gaiter, shuddered uninterruptedly throughout the drive, partly because of the pinching air, partly in honour of the sovereign presence of the gun-case.
I thought he was ready for me to cut, but he hadn't gotten his hand back out of the cutter.
But fear, whether of this world or the next, could not long daunt the mind of the hardy freebooter; and, after a short hesitation, he resolved to make a digression from his way, and ascertain the cause of the phenomenon.
"i wasn't digger then; but i remember the burial well enough.
And mrs. dexter is there.
But how could we be sure that the date, or the place of the ceremony, had not been changed at the last moment?
In the opinion requested by the elector, dated november 1, 1559, melanchthon said: "to answer is not difficult, but dangerous....
He also mentioned that he hoped mrs. jasher would cater as excellently.
3. the right internal abdominal ring in connection with the like vessels and duct as that of left side.
Before the incalculable sang-froid of this rail bird, movie usher, alley dodger, and hanger-on at dancing academies, i could not so much as summon up the cheek to ask what he had done with the body.
You're not half, nor quarter, as nice as you were when i saw you last.
Unwise counsellors will persuade the half crazy doubter in his own faith, to believe that he does believe!
The arguments of the prudent officer did not deter me.
We have, as it were, cast you on the gutter.
An' cap'n howe's darter, too.
My target is here!
You ask to marry my daughter.
It is quite desirable that he should do so, if all reports are true;" and mrs. carter looked very wise and knowing upon the group which gathered around her, anxious to hear all she had to tell of governor markham.
Let me give, as an example, a few lines from the marvellous and inspired pages which treat of the divine comedy of dante.
His wounds were hastily tied up with his garter, and digby was sent for.