Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DESENCEY
We think the word desencey is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for desencey
- Decency(Definition of decency)
- Dancer(Definition of dancer)
- Dispense(Definition of dispense)
- Dance(Definition of dance)
- Defence(Definition of defence)
- Seance(Definition of seance)
- Since(Definition of Since)
- Dunce(Definition of dunce)
- Distance(Definition of distance)
- Descent(Definition of descent)
- Essence(Definition of essence)
- Terseness(Definition of terseness)
- Defense(Definition of defense)
- Descender(Definition of descender)
- Denseness(Definition of denseness)
- Descend(Definition of descend)
- Designed(Definition of designed)
She dances at the play to-night.
And if you have any common decency send your sister as many of your best things as you had of hers, at least.
It could not spare them any more than it can spare the tenants of the negligent or covetous house-owner, because it is his fault and not theirs that his houses are undrained, overcrowded, destitute-as whole streets in many large towns are-of the commonest decencies of life.
Jumping in front of fra diavolo he drew up one knee, for all the world like a dancer who meant then and there to cut a pigeon's wing.
Won't you try to dance?
On defence don't watch the ball.
This is my defense.
I?ll let the curtain descend Over the weekend– Over the Weekend by Dianne Reeves