Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DIFICAT
We think the word dificat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for dificat
- Dedicate(Definition of dedicate)
- Ducat(Definition of ducat)
- Defect(Definition of defect)
- Dicta(Definition of Dicta)
- Defiant(Definition of defiant)
- Difficult(Definition of difficult)
- Depict(Definition of depict)
- Direct(Definition of direct)
- Dovecot(Definition of Dovecot)
- Diffract(Definition of diffract)
- Defeat(Definition of defeat)
- Deficit(Definition of deficit)
- Digit(Definition of digit)
- Delicate(Definition of delicate)
He began to dedicate compositions to her, and he took her opinion seriously.
But the system has a great defect; there is not a sufficiently large demand for the production of the unskilled workers employed, hence there is a loss to those who employ them; though it is true that the organization is philanthropic, and therefore prepared for loss.
Roscio dicta, tantum commendationis habuit, ut non ulla esset quae non digna nostro patrocinio videretur.
Macleod had approached them grimly resolved to be defiant on that point.
It was difficult to get the horses to the place where the water was, and we could only manage three at a time.
The tragic part i play will lend me words of fire to depict my own agony.
See johnson's quarto dict.
Somehow, it was not a victory, but a defeat.
The deficit is worth a reference; it is for what they call a cool sum, frank.
There were aim-sa's, clear, delicate, and small.