Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DUAHGTER
We think the word duahgter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for duahgter
- Dodger(Definition of dodger)
- Dante(Definition of dante)
- Diameter(Definition of diameter)
- Carter(Definition of carter)
- Darter(Definition of darter)
- Decatur(Definition of decatur)
- Duster(Definition of duster)
- Cater(Definition of cater)
- Gutter(Definition of gutter)
- Deter(Definition of deter)
- Cutter(Definition of cutter)
- Daughter(Definition of daughter)
- Quarter(Definition of quarter)
- Taunter(Definition of Taunter)
- Tagger(Definition of Tagger)
- Date(Definition of date)
- Dexter(Definition of dexter)
- Dated(Definition of dated)
- Dagger(Definition of dagger)
- Doter(Definition of Doter)
- Garter(Definition of garter)
- Gaiter(Definition of gaiter)
- Digger(Definition of digger)
- Tatter(Definition of tatter)
- Debater(Definition of debater)
- Doubter(Definition of doubter)
- Decanter(Definition of decanter)
- Target(Definition of target)
- Quartet(Definition of quartet)
Morning broke on a thoroughly drenched and unhappy company; but a little rum and water, with a corn-dodger and the rising sun, soon stirred us, and with a fair wind we made a good day's run,-some thirty-five miles.
Dante, because virgilius has departed do not weep yet, do not weep yet awhile; for by another sword thou need'st must weep.
Form into round cakes about eight inches in diameter, and cut into quarters.
The other day when i called, mrs. carter told me how fond her little girl was of her, and the child hasn't been well."
For the present let the maid be sent back to her father, that the wrath of the far-darter may be appeased.
It was the american sailor, and the name of decatur and his gallant companions will be as lasting as monumental brass.
If the warning were not sufficient the left hand of the little man would drop to his jacket pocket, and when it emerged it would be decorated with a heavy brass knuckle-duster.
On the other hand she must not cater to the man she is to marry, to the extent of failing to do her social duty, or of making others feel that she has no interest in them.
I own i expected that he was about to get me to promise him, in the presence of our mutual friends, that i would accomplish something of importance; as he knew if i once gave my word, that nothing would deter me from endeavouring to carry my promise into effect.
At their head, among other acquaintances, came teuker, the gem-cutter, the younger brother of pollux.
I knew not your daughter.
Do you remember the date?"
Earl dexter isn't a man to gather up trouble for himself.
The right to take enemy's property on board neutral vessels has, in the present war, been waived by the queen, in a declaration, dated buckingham palace, march 29th 1854. this is however tempered by a reservation of the right to search for contraband.
There was a man coming at me from behind with a dagger, and the two other fellows were behind him.
But look at the grave-digger; he looks to me as if he was a diggin' of his own grave in rael right down airnest.
It is already evident why mr. shaw is far better as lecturer, debater, pamphleteer, and writer of critical essays than as writer of either romances or plays.
Galbraith was an unconscious doubter, and he was perhaps the only man there whose faith, unknown to himself, was tottering on its foundations.
A big negro in spotless white hurried around the house bearing a brass tray set with a cup, a liqueur glass and a decanter.