Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for HUNGING
We think the word hunging is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for hunging
- Haunting(Definition of haunting)
- Changing(Definition of changing)
- Hunting(Definition of hunting)
- Hanging(Definition of hanging)
- Hungering(Definition of Hungering)
- Lounging(Definition of lounging)
- Hogging(Definition of Hogging)
- Hangings(Definition of hangings)
- Hounding(Definition of Hounding)
From the dining-room came a sally of laughing voices, and from the dancing floor haunting scraps of the "merry widow" waltz.
I couldn't break myself of wrong-doing just by changing climate, though.
Well, we are the king's hunting-dogs, and the igazipuza are the game."
You surely didn't want that woman hanging round your neck all your life like a mill-stone, did you?
But it was, and the first thing i saw was seven men lounging about the yard.
"course not," said the boy, hugging the broken doll in his arms.