Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for SERVEING
We think the word serveing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for serveing
- Seven(Definition of seven)
- Serve(Definition of serve)
- Swerving(Definition of swerving)
- Seeking(Definition of seeking)
- Seeming(Definition of seeming)
- Serving(Definition of serving)
- Nerving(Definition of Nerving)
- Surveying(Definition of surveying)
- Seeing(Definition of seeing)
- Starving(Definition of starving)
- Deserving(Definition of deserving)
- Server(Definition of server)
- Saving(Definition of saving)
"i shall be glad to serve where i can hear a kind word.
You were not seeking me on her account?"
"she is no friend to catholics, i suppose," said mary, seeming to notice nothing.
ervin taylor, writing for the progressive adventist magazine adventist today, criticized the movement, challenging claims that gyc is a grass-roots organization, and pointing to tax documents showing gyc is well funded.
They seem to be always seeing things far away.
Smoke was seeping through cracks at the back of the building.
How warm, though, things like admiration and appreciation made one feel, how capable of really deserving them, how different, how glowing.
Then he appeared to lose interest in everything saving his own hand.