Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for VARIFED
We think the word varifed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for varifed
- Vivified(Definition of Vivified)
- Rarefied(Definition of rarefied)
- Ruffed(Definition of Ruffed)
- Purified(Definition of purified)
- Verify(Definition of verify)
- Derived(Definition of derived)
- Rift(Definition of rift)
- Wearied(Definition of wearied)
- Vitrified(Definition of vitrified)
- Verified(Definition of verified)
- Varied(Definition of varied)
- Wired(Definition of wired)
- Reefed(Definition of Reefed)
- Roofed(Definition of roofed)
- Variate(Definition of variate)
- Valved(Definition of valved)
- Variant(Definition of variant)
- Variety(Definition of variety)
But its atmosphere is becoming daily more rarefied.
Because i reassigned them, at the same time i briefed them, and made these other assignments.
I have taken back the city that was ours, as i swore to do, and purified it with fire," and he pointed to the raging flames.
It was at least as marked, nevertheless, that he derived none from similar conditions, so far as they were similar, in his other child.
This wild beast in human semblance must possess all the wild beast's cunning; there would be a rift left open in this straining game of hide and seek which his keen eyes would be sure to see at no distant hour.
It was dusk when the train arrived at los angeles.
It's plenty wide and long; it is well-roofed with painted sheet-iron, an' would be as tight in cold weather as a jar of preserves.