- rightly guided
Rashid as a boy's name is pronounced rah-SHEED. It is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Rashid is "rightly guided". Rashida is used for girls.
- Rashod, Rashad.
- Rasheyd, Rasheed, Rasheid.
Google Ngram Viewer results for Rashid:
This graph shows how "Rashid" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for Rashid:
If the Great King was still something of a Bedawi Emir, bound to go a- raiding summer by summer, he had conceived, like Mohammed ibn Rashid, the Arabian prince of Jebel Shammar in our own days, the idea of extending his territorial dominion, so that he might safely and easily reach fresh fields for wider raids. "The Ancient East" , D. G. Hogarth.
Rhymes for Rashid:
- accede, agreed, concede, decreed, degreed, elide, exceed, gilead.
- aristide, disagreed, guaranteed, intercede, overfeed.
- bead, bede, bleed, brede, breed, cede, creed, dede, deed, ede, fede, feed, freed, fried, friede, greed, hamid, he'd, heed, impede, indeed, keyed, knead, kneed, lead, leed, lipide, mead, meade, misdeed, mislead, misread, nead, need, plead, precede, proceed, rasheed, read, recede, reed, reid, reread, reseed, saeed, screed, secede, seed, shaheed, she'd, skied, snead, sneed, speed, stampede, steed, succeed, supersede, swede, teed, tweed, waleed, walid, we'd, weed, wied.
- How to spell Rashid?
- Correct spelling of Rashid.
- Spell check Rashid.
- How do u spell Rashid?