Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the misspellings for resurrection?
What are the common typos for resurrection?
What is the definition of resurrection?
Google Ngram Viewer results for resurrection:
What are the usage examples for resurrection?
No one can estimate the part which the writings of Tolstoi have played in the present revolution in Russia, but this we may say with certainty: there is not one man, woman or child in Russia at the present moment who is quite the same as he would have been if " Resurrection had never been written. – The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society by Upton Sinclair
What are the quotes for resurrection?
What are the rhymes for resurrection?
- preelection, reelection, rejection, dissection, ejection, direction, infection, redirection, projection, detection, defection, objection, perfection, injection, inspection, recollection, inflection, election, introspection, correction, insurrection, predilection, selection, intersection, interjection, reinspection, convection, reflection, protection;
- flexion, section;
- advection, connection, complexion, affection, collection, confection;
- disconnection, circumspection, imperfection, disaffection, disinfection;
- interconnection, overprotection;
What are the translations for resurrection?
Bengali word for Resurrection
Dutch words for Resurrection
opstanding, verrijzenis, herrijzenis, wederopstanding, wederopstand.
German words for Resurrection
Wiederbelebung, Wiederaufleben, Auferstehung, Wiederauferstehung, Auferweckung.
Greek word for Resurrection
Hindi word for Resurrection
Italian word for Resurrection
Malay word for Resurrection
Norwegian word for Resurrection
Polish word for Resurrection
Portuguese word for Resurrection
Romanian word for Resurrection
Swedish word for Resurrection
Tamil word for Resurrection
Turkish word for Resurrection
Vietnamese word for Resurrection