Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the common typos for superimpose?
What is the definition of superimpose?
Google Ngram Viewer results for superimpose:
What are the usage examples for superimpose?
As they are all in the same black and white kit in the evening it is easier then to compare the various faces; in the daytime the variety of costume, flannels, and coloured ties and tweeds prevent one doing it so easily; I'd like to make a sketch of each, and superimpose these, and get the average, the type of the thousands who follow this road year after year. – From Edinburgh to India & Burmah by William G. Burn Murdoch
These sad results are the condemnations of those methods of education that suppress the human faculties, or force them into wrong channels, or arbitrarily superimpose something instead of aiding free development. – Education in The Home, The Kindergarten, and The Primary School by Elizabeth P. Peabody
What are the quotes for superimpose?
What are the rhymes for superimpose?
- jos, bose, ngos, rose, hoes, clothes, cose, owes, mose, slows, doze, lowes, beaus, throws, bowes, those, sews, goes, rohs, blows, noes, nose, boase, brose, pose, pows, chose, glows, foes, shows, grows, gose, woes, toes, hose, ohs, knows, roes, moes, tows, close, bows, crows, flows, crose, vose, froze, joes, boes, o's, prose, lo's, lows, snows, rows, sows, ose, pros, throes;
- oppose, impose, disclose, dubose, transpose, depose, arose, propose, dispose, expose, forgoes, stavros, bestows, repose, suppose, tarots, plainclothes, compose, enclose, foreclose;
- juxtapose, interpose, presuppose, reimpose, predispose, decompose;
What are the translations for superimpose?
French words for Superimpose
German words for Superimpose
lagern, legen, aufbringen, setzen, aufsetzen, einblenden, darüberlegen, einkopieren, daraufsetzen, darübersetzen.
Greek word for Superimpose
Italian word for Superimpose
Japanese word for Superimpose
Javanese word for Superimpose
Malay word for Superimpose
Marathi word for Superimpose
Portuguese word for Superimpose
Romanian word for Superimpose
Spanish words for Superimpose
Swedish word for Superimpose
Tamil word for Superimpose
ஒன்றின் மேல் ஒன்றாக அடுக்கி.
Turkish word for Superimpose
üst üste getirmek.
Vietnamese word for Superimpose
để chồng lên vật nầy với vật khác.