Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the common typos for Yee?
- ye e,
- y ee,
Google Ngram Viewer results for Yee:
This graph shows how "Yee" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
What are the usage examples for Yee?
" Now know yee reads the commission he had received in February 1610, " that we his Majesties said Councell upon good advise and deliberation and upon notice had of the wisedome, valour, circumspection, and of the virtue and especiall sufficiencie of the Right Honourable Sir Thomas West, Knight Lord la Warr to be in principall place of authoritie and government in the said collonie, and finding in him the said Lord la Warr propensness and willingness to further and advance the good of the said plantation, by virtue of the said authoritie unto us given by the said letters pattents have nominated, made, ordained and apointed ... – The Virginia Company Of London, 1606-1624 by Wesley Frank Craven
As much to say, leaue of now, yee haue talked of the matter inough: for the shepheards guise in many places is by opening certaine sluces to water their pastures, so as when they are wet inough they shut them againe: this application is full Allegoricke. – The Arte of English Poesie by George Puttenham
What are the quotes for Yee?
What are the rhymes for Yee?
- ip, klee, bee, honoree, cyb, capri, nghi, lsd, cat-3, guarani, tea, cxc, syp, lp, debris, vee, the, sightsee, musee, me, nabil, guaranty, gutsy, b, ranee, inductee, yangtze, xi, parolee, enlistee, mcgee, d, free, sci, resignee, smee, ged, yi, re, p, ze, si, bourgeoisie, mc, sep, ji, khe, apc, de, markee, ne, dsv, nee, fi, slee, ree, t, vi, c, atp, dupree, draftee, v, rb, banshee, blea, plea, ki, dee, kyi, key, dea, degree, escapee, zee, appointee, designee, se, jee, oad, chea, retiree, devotee, ee, knee, deportee, vendee, c3, bt, she, decree, bbc, marie, mea, glee, repartee, tennessee, eap, tyree, shi, emcee, ddt, cie, marquee, cod, undersea, conferee, g, jessee, rosemarie, louie, lea, rea, pawnee, spie, brie, bui, nominee, esprit, snee, curie, pree, jaycee, nic, quai, goatee, mpg, indri, z, tree, crea, lxi, magee, tse, je, ghee, lavie, cac, bibi, valoree, qui, nie, wee, kee, quay, jie, mme, bea, potpourri, marquis, loree, sri, sze, disagree, be, fop, xie, licensee, he, ve, bree, ski, sie, sea, tee, referee, spree, ti, id, pattee, oversea, yippee, rupee, guarantee, yie, mi, tenn, hee, chablis, trustee, thierry, mcghee, dundee, flee, li, leigh, rosalee, thee, mt, detainee, kea, tv, ravi, henri, enrollee, gee, ab, ib, njt, gyi, lee, trainee, odp, brea, waikiki, whoopee, mee, jubilee, qi, three, internee, ofc, franchisee, shri, ye, te, fsi, pri, flea, prix, chee, mit, cd, cc, sheree, pea, we, andree, foresee, thi, fee, m3, lessee, see, nestle, cree, zea, ot;
- agree, alee, achee, albee, adee, abee, ac;
- addressee, amputee, amc, adoptee, abt, adoree, absentee;
- irit, geac, interviewee, hnat, lapd, knbc;