Correct spelling for ACCELERTATION
We think the word accelertation is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for accelertation
- acceleration Its rays reached out even yet-and again the Ancient Mariner staggered under the terrific pull of some acceleration.
- accentuation You have got a very peculiar pronunciation, and you've made an extraordinary number of mistakes in accentuation and quantity, but you've read as if St. Paul meant something.
- acceptation The difference between a tool and a machine is not capable of very precise distinction; nor is it necessary, in a popular explanation of those terms, to limit very strictly their acceptation.
- auscultation Almost at once Laennec's method of auscultation attracted widespread attention.
- exaltation She spoke impetuously, with the inspired exaltation of a prophet delivering a message to the people.
- exultation "Yes, dear," cried the woman, with her eyes lighting up, and a look of exultation in every feature; "I'll swear to obey you."
634 words made from the letters accelertation
5 letter words made from accelertation:
3 letter words made from accelertation:
4 letter words made from accelertation:
Misspelling of the day
- ab round
- are incorrect
- are indebted