Correct spelling for ACCELORATION
We think the word acceloration is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acceloration
- accelerating Hips jerked spasmodically, in perfect time with the drummer's accelerating, hypnotic rhythms-arching now to the side, now suggestively forward.
- acceleration The Commissioners at once demanded an exhaustive report from the faculty of the Imperial German University, and notified Von Koenitz by cable that until further notice he must seek in every way to delay investigation by other nations and to belittle the importance of what had occurred, for these astute German scientists had at once jumped to the conclusion that the acceleration of the earth's motion had been due to some human agency possessed of a hitherto unsuspected power.
- accelerator The Alchemist Accelerator is backed by: Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Khosla Ventures, US Venture Partners, Foundation Capital, alongside strategic corporate investors: Cisco Systems, SAP Ventures, and Salesforce.
- acclamation To this silence succeed shouts of acclamation and bursts of applause.
- acclimation Recent research in the study of acclimation capacity has focused more heavily on the evolution of phenotypic plasticity rather than acclimation responses.
- acculturation substance use, low birth weight) associated with the acculturation process is the acculturative stress theory.
- amelioration Most Schemes that are put forward for the Improvement of the Circumstances of the People are either avowedly or actually limited to those whose condition least needs amelioration.
- coloration This harmonious coloration is as necessary to the success of this habit as is the keeping still.
- exploration Amerigo Vespucci, whose statue we saw in the Uffizi portico colonnade, was a Florentine by birth who settled in Spain and took to exploration.
- accelerations Accelerationen ( Accelerations), op.
630 words made from the letters acceloration
5 letter words made from acceloration:
3 letter words made from acceloration:
4 letter words made from acceloration:
Misspelling of the day