Correct spelling for ACREA
We think the word acrea is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acrea
- accra In common usage, however, the terms " Accra" and "City of Accra" are used interchangeably.
- accrue I am satisfied that both in and out of the classified service great benefit would accrue from the adoption of some system by which the officer would receive the distinction and benefit that in all private employments comes from exceptional faithfulness and efficiency in the performance of duty.
- acre Opinions vary as to the quantity of seed, from one bushel to two and a half bushels per acre.
- acreage The total acreage in vegetables reported in 1899 was 5,758,191 or 2% of the acreage in all crops; the value of the yield was $242,170,148 or 8.3% of the value of all crops.
- acres It is a rocky patch of 4 or 5 acres and has depths of from 15 to 25 fathoms.
- agra The old hermit consented to remain, and pointed out Agra as a place which he thought would answer the Emperor's purpose extremely well.
- agree "I do not agree with you," she returned, moving slowly toward the window.
- aircrew An air gunner also known as aerial gunner is a member of an air force aircrew who operates flexible-mount or turret-mounted machine guns or autocannons in an aircraft.
- ara HD 156411 is a 7th magnitude G-type main sequence star located approximately 179 light years away in the constellation Ara.
- are We are not vindictive.
- area He followed the messenger, and presently found Madame Grandoni occupying a liberal area on the steps of the tribune, behind the great altar, where, spreading a shawl on the polished red marble, she had comfortably seated herself.
- aria Some examples of accompanying an aria are given below.
- aura And all at once, by the dim aura of diffused light reflected from the huge beam, the major saw dim figures running, off there to the left, among the buildings of the stockade.
- care "You care-you do care!
- Cara "Plays, cara mia, are often nothing but the reflex of real life," I said.
19 words made from the letters acrea
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame